Downsizing, cleaning and organizing your home or estate is often an emotional and exhausting task.
We specialize in making this transition smooth and worry free.
Our business is based on; honesty, integrity, dependability, knowledge and exceptional customer service!
Most importantly, we have a love for what we do.
We love our job!
What we do
- Sort, organize, price & sell the contents of an estate
- We consult with professionals to value sales of antiques and collectibles
- Home clean-outs & down-sizing
- We have a strong following for estate sales
Graceful Changes Estates sales is licensed and bonded. We are known for superior customer service. We are independently owned and operated. Read more….
We start selling the minute we get the keys to your home. We list big and small items immediately, to get the highest prices for your pieces.
We have a strong core of buyers who have been following our sales for years. Many of these buyers have special interests which allows us to contact the appropriate buyers right away, and they are willing to pay a fair prices for your items. Graceful Changes Estate Sales advertises your sale on several venues, including social media. Most importantly, we place personal invitations in your neighborhood. Most of our home sales occur during the work week, which allows for less competition of other sales and shoppers are eager to buy.
What Clients Say…
- My Mom and I cannot thank you enough for what you did for us. We were overwhelmed at the thought of holding our own sale, organizing and putting things out, promoting it, managing parking, selling and moving things out. Read More……
- We hired Lori Weaver/Graceful Changes to assist us with the clean out of our family member’s home. Read More……
- Thanks to Lori and her efficient crew, my aunts house is empty, cleaned, and ready for the new owners. Read More……
We Help Make Your Transition Smooth
Graceful Changes, LLC is a limited liability company in Washington State. Serving Snohomish and King County Since 2010